Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WHAT A YEAR!!!









Sunday was our one year anniversary! It is so amazing, it seems like only yesterday when I was walking down the isle... but on the other hand it seems like we have been married for way longer than one year! So much has happened since then. Last April we went home to a little duplex in Provo when we got back from our honey moon. Just the two of us. This year we came home to our very own house and a wonderful little baby boy. It makes me realize how fast time goes by and how much you can accomplish in so little time.

On Saturday night we went out to eat at Ruby River, it was really good! It was also nice to spend time alone with my wonderful and handsome husband. Then we were going to go see a movie... at the last minute we decided to go bowling instead. We had a lot of fun! I was kicking his butt at first (then I started to feel bad so I let him win) lol jk but it was fun. Then we went and picked Talan up and went home to watch a movie.

Sunday (which was our actual anniversary) we just relaxed at home together, had a toast to our relationship and life together, and ate the top of our wedding cake (which was frozen for a year) It was a wonderful weekend and I am sad that it is over! But this has truly been the best year of my life! I hope the years to come are just as magical.

1 comment:

Skeemer Land said...

Well it sounds like you had a great weekend. You are so right about how fast time flies. I didn't even remember. Lots going on here. SORRY.
But hers to the next 50.
Love Lorie