Tuesday, January 20, 2009


In baby news... we are 34weeks right now, but I think that he will be born VERY soon. My amniotic fluid is really low and it is not building back up, they don' t know exactly why, it may have a slow leak or something but the other day when I went to the Dr. there was hardly any in there. So I had to go to the hospital and have a non-stress test, they monitored the baby for about an hour to see if he was showing any signs of distress, he seemed to be doing fine, he was moving around a bunch and his heartbeat was nice and strong. But now I have to go twice a week and have my fluid measured and the baby monitored, he said to prepare for an early delivery though just in case. So I go back on Thursday, if the baby shows any signs of distress or if the fluid gets any lower then he just might be here a month sooner than planned, but thats ok as long as he is healthy, they say that he weighs about 5 lbs 2 oz right now. Brandon said that it would be kinda cool if he was born before next Sunday, that way he could watch the super bowl with him lol
We are both really excited to meet him and we cant wait to see his face! It is hard to wait this long!!!! We both anticipate his arrival, he is going to be so spoiled around here! lol But hopefully everything works out good and he is healthy and strong (and cute)


Gosh, I thought that he would weigh more than 5 lbs, I mean I have put on like 40! I have never tipped the scales this much it is crazy! lol but I will work hard to lose it all, and maybe one day I will look good!

3 comments:

Wesley Family said...

Wow your pregnancy has gone by really fast, for me!!! Ha ha! What a cute tummy! Take care of that little guy, I had to get a non-stress test with Mika because he wasn't moving much. Nothing was wrong, but it's always good to make sure. It makes me glad that I live at a time when there is so much technology (not to mention pain killers!). That is exciting that you bought a house. Spanish Fork seems like a good place to settle down. I'm excited to see some pics. Keep me updated, let me know when your new arrival comes!

shandaatwood@gmail.com said...

You are not big! Believe me, you won't have any trouble loosing the weight. Anyway, I hope baby stays put for as long as he can, Brandon will just have to wait! LOL!

Skeemer Land said...

Hey Mom and Dad to be,
You will make a great parents. Dad and I are looking to holding the little guy. Be ready for lots of tears from your Dad. He really is a Teddy Bear in a Grizzly suit.LOL
Love you much
Dad and Lorie